• Our café will be closed its doors. Thank you for everyone that has come, loving our café, sandwiches and warm cup of joe. We are so grateful for all of your support over the years, for all these wonderful years together. Be prepared in the near future. Our passion for bringing you the perfect brew […]

  • STRATEGIC ACQUISITION OF INDONESIA SPECIALTY COFFEE COMPANY – PT CASWELL’S INDONESIA 4th September 2017, Singapore – Today Boncafé International Pte Ltd (“Boncafé” or the “Company”) is proud to announce the Company has completed the acquisition of 67% share capital holding in PT Caswells Indonesia from the previous business owners. The remaining 33% share capital holding […]

  • AKUISISI PERUSAHAAN KOPI SPECIALTY INDONESIA – PT CASWELL’S INDONESIA 4 September 2017, Singapura – Hari ini Boncafé International Pte Ltd (“Boncafé” atau “Perusahaan”) dengan bangga mengumumkan bahwa Perusahaan telah menyelesaikan akuisisi 67% saham di PT Caswells Indonesia dari pemilik sebelumnya. Penyertaan modal 33% yang tersisa akan terus dipegang oleh pemegang saham lama yang akan tetap […]

  •   Note: Advanced level course, not suitable for inexperienced/new cuppers. Q Courses is designed, managed, and operated by Coffee Quality Institute (CQI) to create a skilled and credible specialty Arabica coffee cuppers. The role of these cuppers is to consistently and accurately assess coffee quality, both cup and grade, as a part of its Q […]

  • The Q grader course was developed by the Coffee Quality Institute (CQI) as a way to objectively examine coffees and score coffees based on their many attributes and overall quality. It is in fact the only certification in the industry that is based on quality. The aim behind the program is to create people all […]

  • Join us in a workshop full of fun sniffing and guessing!    SCENTONE COFFEE FLAVORIST, FOUNDATION. Sept 28th & Sept 29th 2016 Scentone is designed with a philosophy of creating a more systemized instrument of analysis that enables you to describe in a language used by experts the unique personality of each roasted coffee/ cup […]

  • Mengenal kopi dari hulu ke hilir. Inilah gagasan Malabar Mountain Coffee bersama Caswell’s Coffee dalam menghadirkan acara bertajuk Coffee Field Camp, A Learning Journey from Cultivation To Cup. Alam hijau Margamulya, Pangalengan, yang menjadi tuan rumah sekaligus ruang belajar yang menjadi tempat kami dan 26 peserta menghabiskan keseruan di dua hari. Peserta diajak menantang dingin […]

  •   Titik temu itu kembali bermuara di Singapura. Food Hotel Asia (FHA), yang menjadi pameran akbar setiap dua tahun sekali, menjadi perjumpaan hangat tim Caswells dengan Rancilio Group. Turut hadir dalam FHA, CEO Rancilio Group, Giorgio Fortini bersama Andrea Lucchini – Export Area Manager, Carlo Lamperti – Customer Support Manager for Rancilio, La Leggia Angelo […]

  • Join us and create your own personal coffee cups or dining set. A ceramic artist, @argyadhyaksa will lead and introduce you to pinching – an earliest form of hand made pottery known to man. This is a method of shaping clay by inserting thumb of one hand into the clay and lightly pinching with the […]

  •   Setelah menempati lahan baru yang hijau di kawasan Ampera Raya Jakarta Selatan, dengan bangga Caswell’s Coffee menyelenggarakan grand opening pada 24 Januari 2016. Momen ini juga menjadi ajang selebrasi setelah sebelumnya pada 1 Desember 2015, Caswell’s Coffee diakreditasi sebagai Specialty Coffee Association of America (SCAA) Campus yang pertama di Indonesia. Setelah lebih dari 6 […]